photojournalism student at practice this saturday

Hello!

There will be a BU photojournalism grad student at practice this Saturday. She is interested in learning about change-ringing and writing an article for a class assignment, and will give us copies of her pictures afterwards. Please come to practice if you can. (If for some reason you are uncomfortable being photographed, please let me know and I'll make sure you are accommodated.)

In addition, we are generally trying to ring Kent more often, so please brush up on it if you get a chance.

Thanks! Have a great week!
- Mish Madsen, Old North Tower Captain