President Clinton gets award at Old North: come ring!

Here is an announcement from Ed - apparently William Jefferson Clinton will be receiving an award at Old North on Monday 12/3 from 5-7pm.

Please let me know *now* if you can make it. Thanks!

- Mish Madsen
Old North Tower Captain

"On Monday December 3, the Old North Foundation will present its Third Lantern Award to President William Jefferson Clinton. The award will be presented at the Old North, making him the sixth U.S. President to visit the Church. The event is still very much in the planning stage, but we are hoping that both the choir and bell ringers are available for this historic event. The event is scheduled for 5 to 7 pm."