weekly practices attendance? + 10/20 and 10/26 reminders

Hi, all -

1) It seems like we keep having unusually low headcount for Saturday practice. However, I am aware of multiple MIT students interested in handling lessons, so if it would be possible to get decent quorum for practice in the next few weeks, that would be great...

Please let me know if you can make it to Old North practice on

Saturday, 10/6
Saturday, 10/13

2) Also, there will be a wedding on Saturday 10/20 at 6pm (ringing from 6:20 to 6:40.) If you can make it to that and you haven't already let me know, please email me as soon as possible.

3) Finally, there will be some Lantern Service-style ringing on Friday, October 26. The vicar has requested that people show up at 5 and then ring at 5 and 6, with the expectation of being done by 7. If you can make it to that on the 26th and you haven't told me, now's the time. :)

Hope everyone's having a good week. Only three days till the weekend!
cheers,
Mish