Surprise Practice 8/2

Thanks to all for a great ringing weekend, despite the heat and
humidity!  We got a peal, 4 quarters, wedding ringing and lots of 10
bell ringing at Groton.  Thanks especially to Laura for running the
Groton practice and Eddie, Geoff and Elaine for conducting.

The next Surprise Practice will be this Thursday, August 2 at Advent.
We'll have some good visitors to round out a surprise major band, so
those that feel they can look at major.

If anybody is free Tuesday Aug 7th at 8pm for ringing at Old North,
please let me know.  Right now we have 4 people.

Danielle