red line riders to Groton

Apologies to other folks, but I wanted to make sure I haven't missed anybody.
People with * after their names have offered to drive:
Allen *
Amy
Asher
Catherine *
Chapman (?)
Chet
Danielle *
David *
Geoff *
Greg R
James
Laura *
Mark
Matt (?)
Mia
Mira
Rosalie
Xiao (?)
This may be more people than need to leave from Alewife. I don't know exactly who is staying with Cally & Elaine, but that person/those people will probably not be at Alewife for a ride. Dianne & Greg are taking Linda & Nancy, also not from Alewife. Even if everybody on the list is planning to leave from Alewife, we won't need 5 cars. As the week progresses, I'll sort out actual carpools.
Laura Dickerson