Request for help - directions for the website

Hi all!  It has been pointed out to me that the directions on the
website are somewhat lacking in that they do not have detailed
instructions on how to get from whatever T stop is listed to the tower
(I think the ones listed are charles/mgh for advent and haymarket for
old north).  I am absolutely terrible at writing directions.  Is
anyone willing to write up some directions that are easy to follow so
I can post them on the website?

Thanks in advance!

- Mira

--