Bristol Royal at Groton

Many of us managed to ring some amount of Bristol Maximus in New York,
so I think we should try to ring Bristol Royal at Groton. I'm not
entirely sure that we have enough people. If you will be going to
Groton and are interested in learning at least a few leads, please let
me know. If there are enough people, I will send an email confiriming
that there is interest. 3rds place bell is symmetric, so we could ring
a touch with a single every lead if someone wants to learn just one
place bell (perhaps Dianne or Amy).

James