Quarter peals July 29

As July 29th is the confluence of the Groton weekend, Linda's visit
and the anniversary of the window lady at Old North, it's been
suggested that we organize quarter peals.  Anybody interested in a
quarter please let me know (dmorse alum mit edu or
dmorsebell gmail com) and I'll organize at least one at Old North and
as many others as we feel like at Advent.  If there is enough interest
in a quarter or two on Friday evening (July 27), let me know as well.
Danielle