Trinity

This invitation from Trinity Church in NYC was posted to the two NAG email list. Should we try to get a large contingent from Boston?

We will be holding an open ringing event over the weekend of July 6th -
8th.
A variety of practice ringing, service ringing and a quarter peal or two is
planned (together with the usual post-ringing proceedings), starting late
Friday afternoon and finishing Sunday evening.  If you are interested in
attending, please let us know via an e-mail to bells trinitywallstreet org
.
A more detailed schedule for the weekend will follow once we have an idea
of
numbers.