[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Surprise Practice Thur 4/12

Surprise Practice this Thurs 4/12.  Look at Kent TB as well as our old
There is a large storm system forecast to hit Boston on Thursday, with
a possibility of heavy snow.  If the snow is bad enough, I might
cancel practice.  I'll decide by 12noon on Thursday- does anyone need
an earlier decision?  Right now the forecasts are split on whether
we'll get rain or heavy snow in the Boston area, though the NWS
forecasters all prefer the models with snow.
Also, if you are interested in going to Melrose/Kent on April 21, send
me an email by Tuesday 4/17 and I'll try to arrange rides.  So far we
have 4 going, 5 coming back, and the more the merrier!

Tower Captain, Advent