Easter Vigil

Right now I have 6 definite ringers, one maybe ringer and one may be
late ringer.  I'd really like at least 2 more ringers so that we can
ring well for Easter.  Please email me soon if you can make it!

(Ringers I have so far: DMM, EH, NC, DSPC, GC, LD, MCB(maybe), RN(may be
late) )

Easter Vigil ringing is next Saturday, Apr 7.  Meet at 9:15 pm, and
enter quietly through the library.  Please email me or sign up on the
board at Advent if you can make it- I'd really like to have at least
8!  (sorry for the late notice, it crept up on me)  If people would
like to get dinner beforehand, please email me as well and we can
think of a good place.

Thanks,
Danielle
Tower Captain, Advent