March 24 Quarters?

I was trying to get a peal band for Sat March 24, but had no luck.
However, do we have enough interest for several quarter peals that
day?  My idea is to attempt at least two- one at 2pm, possibly in
memory of Polly Warren (the rector's wife who recently passed away)
and one at 3pm for the service (Pontifical Mass and Confirmation)
ending for sure by the start of the mass at 4pm.  Please let me know
soon if you are interested/available for one or both.
Thanks,
Danielle
Tower Captain, Advent