Kent ringers visit/practices

Tom Holcombe is bringing a bunch of his students to town next
Saturday, Feb 24.  They'll ring at Old North, then we've arranged for
some ringing time at Advent following ON practice- 2ish to 3ish.  Some
extra helpers at Advent would be greatly appreciated!

Also, next thursday, Feb 22, will be another "handling" practice at
Advent.  If you have a camera that can take movies, please think about
bringing it to practice- I'll bring my laptop to play movies on.  I'm
also thinking of nefarious handling exercises...

Finally, the next surprise practice is Thursday March 1.  Usual
methods, plus Kent TB (I know, not surprise, but good for surprise
ringers anyway).

Danielle
Tower Captain, Advent