promptness request for Old North practice

A bunch of the regular Saturday practice folks will be ringing for Polly Warren's funeral at the Advent tomorrow. It should be possible to be at Old North from 11-11:45 and still make it to the Advent in plenty of time (hurry up and wait, I expect). If everybody could make a serious effort to be at Old North on time, maybe we could do some method ringing for those 45 minutes, devoting much of the later time to handling and rounds and Kaleidoscope.
 Thanks.
Laura Dickerson