From: Dianne Cermak <dspc comcast net>
Date: Feb 5, 2007 8:35 PM
Subject: Polly Warren
To: ChangeRingersList Boston < boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>

Polly Warren, wife of the Rector of the Church of the Advent, died at
the Rectory shortly before noon on Sunday, February 4.  A Solemn
Requiem Mass will be celebrated on Saturday, February 10 at 11:00 AM.

Dianne S.P. Cermak
781-455-6334
Area Representative, Boston MA
Treasurer, Advent Guild of Bell Ringers