    Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:35:50 -0500
    From: Patricia von Handloss <pattie earthlink net>
 Subject: bell ringers Tuesday for President Ford
      To: mish mit edu

Good evening,

We are in need of bell ringers to toll the bells on Tuesday, January
2,  around 11:30 immediatly at the end of his funeral in the National
Cathedral.

Are any bell ringers available?

My cell  is 573-795-1551  or the church office  617 523-6676 x 104 or
my home 617-227-6947

Thanks,

Pattie Handloss

The Rev. Patricia Handloss