New Year's eve/First Night/Hogswatchnight reminder

Our custom is to ring at midnight at the Church of the Advent, including firing, some general ringing, plus a bubbly toast and snack food. Happy New Year tiaras were a nice touch a couple of years ago but that doesn't happen every year. So save the date/time (11:30 PM Dec 31st, for an hour or so). Do people want to meet early so we can take up the bells? I'm open to suggestions.
Laura Dickerson