Change of email address

[Apologies in advance to those of you on more than one of these lists
for probably receiving multiple copies of this message. This just does
seem the most efficient way to get my new address to the surprisingly
large number of folks I correspond with!]

After more than a decade, I'm changing my preferred email address. In
the future, please use dfm ringing org.

My old address, dfm mv com, will continue to work for another month or
two, but it will eventually go away altogether.

I have to confess to this being embarrassingly distressing! I've grown
surprisingly fond of the address dfm mv com, and by today's standards
it is remarkably short. But time marches on....

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>, <dfm2 cmu edu>
"The ships hung in the air in exactly the same way that bricks don't."