New phone number

Effective immediately(*) I have a new phone number:

412-983-3830

This is the number for my mobile phone, the only one I normally use at
either home or work.

* Well, sort of immediately. If I were to call you, it's what would
show up on your caller ID. But if you call me, it's currently busted.
T-Mobile assures me this is nothing to do with me in particular. In a
fit of brilliant timing I seem to have changed to the 412 area code
just on an evening when T-Mobile is have troubles here and lots of its
customers here are having trouble receiving calls. They assure me
they'll have it fixed Real Soon Now.

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>, <dfm2 cmu edu>
"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling