Timeliness

Please make a great effort to arrive ON TIME for service ringing at Advent- last week Dianne, Greg, Amy Moore, Rosalie and myself were the only ones there for the first 1/2 hour of service ringing.  Thanks to them, boo to the rest of you.

As a side note, arriving as close to 7pm on thursday nights would be appreciated, as we often don't have a quorum until 7:30 or later, and that wastes good practice time.  In fact, I often arrive at 6:30 or so, and would be happy to run handling practice from 6:30 to 7 for those who wish some extra rope time.

Thanks, and be on time!
Danielle