Looking for Wedding Ringers, Hingham, Sunday

 I know it's a long shot, but a friend of mine is getting married
this Sunday at the church next to the Bell Tower in Hingham
at 4:30 PM, and I just found out that three of the local ringers
who were going to ring are not available that day. So I was wondering,
are there two or three Boston ringers who would be willing to make
the trip down to Hingham on Sunday afternoon for a short bout of
post-nuptial ringing? We were going to be five; the two locals
(me and one other) who remain are capable of the plain course
of Plain Bob doubles, uncovered, so that's what we were planning
to do. That and hunting, total of about fifteen or twenty minutes.
I might be able to field one other local ringer (Dorcas).

 We are not beibg paid for this one, since it's a good friend
of mine, but I will offer $25 per rope for outside help. And I
can provide transportation by cosy car for three people from the
Quincy Center T station and back.

 I should warn you that one of you will have to ring our famous
Number Six, but really it just requires a consistent follow-through
and it stays up pretty well. The tower has just been cleaned, too.

 If anyone is interested, please let me know. email to
jmckendry comcast net, home phone 781-740-0571, cell phone
781-696-7542.

Thanks,
John