To: ChangeRingersList Boston <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>
Subject: Ringing Late?
From: Dianne Cermak <dspc comcast net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:19:07 -0400

Does anybody want to ring after the Mass at the on this coming Ascension
Day,
Thursday the 25th?
We could meet at the local pizza place for a quick dinner at, say, 7:00
and
then hustle over to the tower to ring after the Mass is over at about 8:00
for
an hour. I suggest it particularly because we won't be able to practice at
all
two weeks later, on June 8th, because of the choir's dress rehearsal, and
then
the very next Thursday, June 15th, is Corpus Christi so again we will not
be
able to ring until 8 PM.

Dianne S.P. Cermak
781-455-6334