Ringing Late?

Does anybody want to ring after the Mass at the on this coming Ascension Day, Thursday the 25th? We could meet at the local pizza place for a quick dinner at, say, 7:00 and then hustle over to the tower to ring after the Mass is over at about 8:00 for an hour. I suggest it particularly because we won't be able to practice at all two weeks later, on June 8th, because of the choir's dress rehearsal, and then the very next Thursday, June 15th, is Corpus Christi so again we will not be able to ring until 8 PM.

Dianne S.P. Cermak
781-455-6334