Reminder

Please let me know by 5 PM on Friday, tomorrow, if you are planning to come to our house for an informal "take-out" post-ringing dinner early on Saturday evening.

Please also let me know if you need a ride from the Advent to Needham and let Laura know if you need a ride from Groton to Needham. So far I know of only two people -- Mira and Natalia -- who are wanting rides from the Advent, so this will fill up one car. If anybody else wants a ride, let me know or you'll have to take the T!

Dianne S.P. Cermak
781-455-6334