Special ringing on Sunday - nose count please

Hi all,

Can folks please let me know if they'll be attending the practice at Advent this Sunday afternoon? It is open to all and we can ring anything you'd like to work on with Mike's help.

Sunday, March 19th, we'll have a general practice at Advent in the
afternoon from 2:30 to 5pm. Mike Schulte will be joining us and will
help with teaching and conducting. Please let me know if you have any
requests for particular methods or exercies you'd like to ring, and
I'll compile these and forward them to him.

Thanks!
Britt