Cull lite

As an almost humorous interlude, here are three things of minimal value

- a 2 oz bottle of green, glow-in-the-dark acrylic enamel. No value, but I betcha someone will want it just for fun.... I suggest it might be particularly appropriate for marking the bottom of one of the red cups at Advent. And as an extra incentive, I'll throw in a box (just a few grams, I think) of gold glitter!

- a yo-yo that bills itself as "Yo Mega: the Yo-Yo with a Brain." Complete with instructions.

- two old baseball gloves

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
"People the world over understand (and the more downtrodden,