Quarter 16th

On Sunday, 16 October, there will be more than one quarter. I am a very,
very
bad human being in that I'm still trying to work out interesting things
for us
to do that weekend. However, here's a definite!

At Advent after Service ringing (I'm estimating maybe around 2pm?)
Eight Spliced
Laura (treble)
Don (c)
Dale
Maurice
Elaine
Britt
James
Cally

Others to follow shortly as soon as I figure out how to maximize our
happiness
and minimize our pain...perhaps next time the maths major should create and
solve a funtion relating this =P

Cheerio!
~Amy

PS: Don- I did receive your two emails about successful quarters. I was
planning
to send in a lump report at the end of the fortnight. Is this okay?