To: "Boston Ringers' List"
<boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>
Subject: Conducting Instruction this month
From: Britt Hartenberger <bhartenb bu edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 22:07:49 -0400

Hi all,

Some folks have expressed an interest in learning more about conducting
methods, and especially doing this with Don as our teacher before he
departs. From preliminary discussions this past weekend, it seems like
Sunday afternoon, October 16 might be a good time for many of us. We
could meet at Advent and use the chalkboard there, since Don would like
the first session to be mostly talking with a board to write on and not
ringing. He thought that two more sessions afterwards might be useful,
and those would coincide with some ringing.

I have tentative RSVPs from:
  myself
  Dale
  James
  Elaine
  Piers (if not the first session, maybe 2nd or 3rd)
Who else is interested, maybe Rachel Fetters? Let me know, and I'll set
up a time.

Thanks!

Britt