First Quarter Peal!

Unless anyone objects, our first quarter peal of the fortnight will be 2
October at Old North during service ringing. It will consist of:

Britt
Cally
Dale
Dianne
Don (c)
Elaine
James
Piers

Ringing Grandsire triples. If anyone has any particular bell preference,
please make it known.

Depending upon how many people stick around after (or how much
enthusiasm is shown), we may have a simple doubles or minor quarter at
Advent following this.

Happy Striking!
~Amy

PS: Other quarters will be announced shortly, but at the moment I have
to get back to class before they miss me.