Quarter Peal Fortnight, redux!

So. I haven't heard from everybody yet. I know you're there! You want to
ring
quarters, yes you do!

For those who have somehow forgotten what's going on, here's a summary:
North American Guild is having "National Quarter Peal Fortnight" from Oct
1-16th, with the goal to ring lots of quarters and accomplish any goals we
set
for ourselves. I've had a couple of requests, but they need more people to
work!
Any quarters will take place at either service ringing at Old North or
Saturday/Sunday afternoon at Advent.

Please email me with the dates you are available, what you're capapble of
ringing, and anything in particular you'd LIKE to ring.

~Amy