Reminder - Bell ringing for memorial service

    A possible transportation complication might arise tonight because
there are fireworks over the harbor at about the same time as the memorial
service.
http://www.cityofboston.gov/Boston375/
 On the other hand, we potentially have a good viewing spot.  I'm planning
to get there early, ring up some bells, and watch from the top of the
tower for a little while.  This is the original request from the vicar: