Liability Waiver Forms

I will again propose that the Advent Guild adopt a Liability Release form on the model of the Pittsburgh Guild's form. This can be found by going to <http://www.pghtower.org/policy.htm> and clicking on "safety disclaimer forms" in the second paragraph. Please take a look at it before the meeting. I will bring a marked up copy of this document along, but unfortunately is not currently in a form that I can easily modify and send around electronically. -- Dianne