Advent Guild meeting next Thursday, 22 September

We will have an Advent Guild meeting next Thursday evening, starting at about 8:15. We'll end practice early to accommodate. I'll follow up soon with an agenda and some further information.

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
"We had spent a day rapt with wonder watching the mountain