No quarters this weekend

Thank you to those few of you who said you could ring quarters this weekend. I'm afraid (a) Alice Longden won't be visiting this weekend after all, and (b) we don't have a quorum anyway. So we won't be attempting any quarters this weekend. I am still hoping to organize something for later in August, however.

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
"The reward for conformity was that everyone liked you but yourself."