Fwd: Pindar News 7.3 The Finale

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Dee White" <dee crinan net>
Date: July 20, 2005 11:31:16 AM EDT
Subject: FW: Pindar News 7.3 The Finale

Hi folks,
I can't believe it's all over. 10 1/2 months!!!!
It was absolutely fantastic down in Portsmouth on Saturday. Brilliant
weather, thousands of supporters and thank you so much to those of you
who came down to welcome Nick home. Sarah drove from North Wales, Simon
and Richard let us treat their house as a hotel and brought their
friends Rachel and Mason to join in the celebrations. Rosemary and
Martin drove down from Droitwich, David came by train from Sutton
Coldfield. Peter Yarney slept in the car park at Gunwarf Quay so he
could stay a little longer. Liz and Frank drove over from their home.
Heather and Bob (not to mention Lloyd the dog) came on Monday and
Tuesday.

Thank you so much for all your support and especially those of you who
have taken the trouble to e-mail me and give me your well wishes.  It
meant a great deal when I was feeling low and lonely.

I am hoping to have a "Welcome Home" party for Nick sometime this
summer.  I won't know when it is until he gets home and sorted out. (He
actually arrived home as I was writing this, thanks to a lift up from
Portsmouth from Ted. No car now!). So watch this space, for your
invitation!!!!