Groton Outing

Laura Dickerson called this morning from Danali National Park asking me to confirm with you all that we will be ringing at Groton on Saturday the 23rd from 11 AM to 1 PM, replacing the regular Old North Practice. We plan to go to Johnson's afterward to eat. Laura can take 4 additional people in her car and we can take 5 additional in ours. We will probably be arranging pickups at Alewife and Riverside at around 9:45. If you plan to go please get in touch with me so that I can get the coordination of rides going in Laura's absence. -- Dianne