Tomorrow

You may recall that last week I enquired if folks could ring a quarter tomorrow with a visiting English ringer, Alice Longden. Sadly, even with her we only had five folks that said they could ring, so that's been axed.

However, she is still coming to town tomorrow. I gather she works at a summer camp, and is at the mercy of an awkward time off schedule, and whatever transport they provide. This means she'll only make it into to town in time to ring for the last half hour or so of practice at Old North, and will not be able to stay over for service ringing on Sunday. I'm kind of hoping folks at Old North may be willing take pity on her and at least wander over to Advent after Old North for 15 or 20 minutes ringing, so she can at least grab the tower. If folks going to Old North could manage that, and plan accordingly, it would be much appreciated!

Or maybe we'll extra lucky and have some unexpected visitors that can ring a quarter after all? Can always hope....

Thanks!

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
"The best part of a holiday is perhaps not so much to be resting,