Fwd: Pindar News 6.3

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Dee White" <dee crinan net>
Date: June 26, 2005 12:01:17 PM EDT
Subject: FW: Pindar News 6.3

Hi folks,
Thank you to all who have started sending messages through the Pindar
site to Nick. He was very pleased with them and it is raising his
profile with the rest. Keep them coming in even though you may have
nothing new to say. If you read other people's - they don't either.
I'm having a bit of trouble knowing whether my newsletters are being
sent.  My computer tells me no. 31 is still in my outbox and yet I have
had a few replies so I'd appreciate knowing who has received it. Is it
the storms or the hot weather? I'm in good company as both Telaurus and
Challenge have had trouble too.
Its good to see Pindar keeping up with the others, and exciting to get
up each morning to find out if they've gained a position - unlike the
last leg which was "how many more miles have they lost".
I might manage one more letter before La Rochelle and then possibly I
might be able to borrow my son Simon's computer to let you know the
final bits of news.
Over to Nick. Best wishes - Dee