possible Groton meeting

   I am beginning to try to organize a Groton meeting for sometime this
summer.  The old traditional time (3rd Saturday of July) would yield
July 16th, but last year we had the meeting in August and had an
amazingly large turn-out, so maybe August is better for more people.
The office at the school has asked me to submit 2 or 3 dates and they
will choose the one that's best for them.
These dates don't seem to overlap with other events announced on the
NAGCR web site:
July 16
July 23
July 30
August 13
August 20
August 27

Please let me know what's best.  I'll take the top 3 vote-getters and
submit them to the school, and then we'll narrow it down to one date.

Laura Dickerson