Re: Rev Robert Golledge

We talked to Steve after services today, and he said that ringing after the
service would be appreciated. John, Oliver, Dianne, Laura, and I said we
should
be able to make it. The service should be ending a little after 12, so
people
should try to get to the church by quarter of if they are not going to the
service.

I'm not sure what sort of ringing should be done for a funeral. I remember
hearing that half-muffled ringing is appropriate, but I'm not sure what the
current state of the muffles is. I am planning on showing up early to
raise the
tenor for the nine tailors (in case we decide to ring it), so I could
muffle
other bells before/during the service if someone knows where the muffles
are
and how to put them on.

We may try to arrange a quarter following the service, so if you are
planning on
going, please email me tonight or call me tomorrow (617-733-3671).

James