Toronto 12 bell weekend

Just a reminder to folks that today is the deadline for registering for the Toronto 12 bell weekend at the end of June. In the past this has always been a really fun event, and I think has markedly improved folks ringing on twelve. If you can go, I highly recommend it. Information can be found on the NAGCR web site

    http://www.nagcr.org

Be sure to let the Toronto folks know today if you can go!

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
"Ironically, Poets are popularly supposed to treat of matters