Re: MIT guild annual meeting and constitution

Nearly everyone who replied (and had an opinion) could make it next
Monday, so that's when it will be: Monday, May 16th, 7:00 in 5-232 or
thereabouts. (I originally said Monday was the 15th, but I was looking
at some imaginary calendar.)

If you can't make it but have comments on the constitution or want to
designate a proxy, let me know.

 - John