Service ringing on Sunday

This coming Sunday, 3 April, (variously called "Low Sunday" or
"Quasimodo Sunday") several regular folks are away. While there will
be a few visitors augmenting our numbers, it would still be helpful if
any locals that can make do indeed come help out. Thanks!

In my absence Kerry has kindly agreed to look after Advent practice
this Thursday, 31 March. And Britt to look after Advent service
ringing on Sunday, 3 April.

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
"I've always thought one should boo musicians [who] omit repeats."