Quarter peal ringers sought

I'm looking for six folks to round out a quarter peal band to ring
with a couple of visiting ringers the weekend after Easter, Sunday, 3
April at Advent. Some of you may have met them: David and Katie Lane,
from Oxford. The tune will be Grandsire Triples, and David will be
calling it. Start time will probably be 2:00. It's an especially
auspicious day for ringing: Quasimodo Sunday!

Arrangements are only tentative as I don't know yet if we have
permission from the church, nor if there are enough bodies. Please let
me know if you can ring and are interested!

Thanks!

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
"The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them