Easter weekend ringing at Old North

Hi all,

The votes are in and we *will* have enough folks in town and available for practice on Saturday, March 26th. If you said you could come, please do, since we will have just enough people for a quorum. We may also have some English visitors joining us that day, though I'm not exactly sure of their plans.

Please note that there will be *no* service ringing at Old North on Easter Sunday, March 27th, since a visiting English band will be ringing a peal starting as soon as the service finishes that day. There will be ringing at Advent as usual, so please plan to attend that.

Thank you,
Britt