Upcoming Advent practice cancellations

There will be no Advent practice on five Thursdays in the next few months:

3 March there will be a dress rehearsal for a benefit concert for the
ongoing capital campaign trying to raise money for repairs to the
building.

24 March is Maundy Thursday.

5 May is Ascension Day.

19 May is a dress rehearsal for the annual choir concert.

26 May is Corpus Christi.

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
"After all these years I have observed that beauty, like happiness,