From: Steve Ayres <oldnorthvicar yahoo com>
To: Britt Hartenberger <bhartenb bu edu>
Subject: Re: Bells for DiMAsi celebration Sunday, November 7
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:31:12 -0800 (PST)

Britt,

This Sunday, the North End is holding a celebration for newly elected House
Speaker Sal DiMasi in the Prado from 3 until 5.  Most of the major
Democratic
politicians in the stae will be here.  There is a ceremony beginning at 4
PM.
Could the bell ringers ring from about 3:45 until 4:00 in honor of Speaker
DiMasi.

Steve Ayres