Sunday service ringing, Oct. 31

Hi all,

Please make an attempt to come to Sunday service ringing this weekend at Old North - several regulars will be out of town which could make our numbers a bit on the light side. Also, it will be John Danaher's birthday, so you can personally wish him a happy day.

Saturday practice is still on as planned, but if you are driving into town you may want to leave a little extra time. The Oh-mi-gosh-we-won-the-World-Series! Red Sox parade will be going from Fenway to City Hall that day, starting at 10am.

Thank you,
Britt