Evening Dim Sum Thursday

There have not been many responses, but people seem to want to go out to
eat.
The selected place for eating is China Pearl for evening dim sum (with a
few
other backups in case they are full). We will meet at downtown crossing a
little after 6:30. We will meet by the Bath and Body Works by the big
orange
awning. We will go from there to China Pearl and plan to get to China Pearl
around 7. If you have trouble finding us, you can call me at 617-733-3671
or
Mira at 617-312-0650. Email me if you want to make sure we will wait for
you.

James