Teachers this Saturday

By some strange and wonderful alignment of the planets, we had 11
(yes, eleven; yes, about as many as the past four years put together)
beginners show up to our meeting Thursday evening. Some are mostly
interested in tune-ringing, and only 2 made it all the way to Advent,
but I wouldn't be surprised if we have 4-6 brand new beginners at
practice this Saturday. If you're able to teach backstrokes, please
consider making an extra effort to be at practice so that we can
parallelize the teaching if that many really do come. Thanks.

 - John